|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you are looking to work on a critical and fast-growing business, like to make real business impact, and want to be part of an energetic and collaborative team – this could be the job for you!
The US OCP organization is looking for a PMA-S for Security & Compliance, a leader who understands the Security landscape and can help develop and land the key Partner Motions and CTAs (call to actions) to help keep our Customers Secure and grow our business through Partners.
The US OCP (One Commercial Partner) organization plays a critical role in Microsoft’s cloud growth and empowering the digital transformation for customers and partners. The newly formed Partner Solutions, Capacity and Enablement (SCE) team is part of the US OCP GTM organization and responsible for developing the Solution Area (aka BG) alignment, partner capacity planning for the US and developing/landing partner technical enablement programs.
As the Partner Marketing Advisor – Security & Compliance, you will be part of a significant transformation that will require the creation of new innovative GTM strategies and execution of plays with our Channel Partners to drive multi-billion-dollar business across the US Subsidiary. The PMA-S is a strategic role in the MSUS OCP org, responsible for defining, shaping and executing against the Security & Compliance partner strategy to achieve the business metrics in the US, via our different partner portfolios. The seniority of the role evidences Microsoft’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship by working closely with partner leadership. The PMA represents Microsoft to the channel, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, support, and execute a partner go-to-market (GTM) strategy for Security & Compliance solution workload.
- Orchestrate sales enablement, co-selling efforts, alliances, and external communities to drive through partner business growth.
- Lead GTM Solution Plays and Partner Motions across US OCP including build-with, sell-with and GTM
- Manage the overall success of the Partner Motions: track success, collect execution insight, remove blockers and adjust when needed
- Initiate or partner in the development and landing of new partner programs, incentives (eg Sprint, STL), contests (eg Eagle awards)
- Provide feedback on programs & initiatives to WW team
- Represent in the OCP MBR process for Solution Area / Segment. Be the SME for the Solution Area / Segment within US OCP
- Lead execution to deliver on Scorecard metrics (Security ACR) and deliver Correction of Errors plans to address performance gaps against the Scorecard.
- Be responsible to strategically balance investments across the OCP Organization aligned to partner strategy.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- 10+ years of experience in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry
- Strategic, Analytical bent of mind: the role requires strategic & analytical thinking skillsets, as the person will be responsible for defining the all-up partner strategy to achieve the revenue and customer add goals. Additionally, as the OCP Scorecard metric owner, the candidate should be comfortable with measuring/analyzing performance, driving data-driven decisions
- Experience with Security technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Strong influence skills, with extensive experience of working with virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.