|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Worldwide Customer Success team focuses on helping our customers get to successful business outcomes using our technology and solution offerings.
The Data Science team under the Customer Success CCO is responsible for designing and executing enterprise strategies that will empower the field customer success teams unblock their customer’s consumption challenges - and we are looking for a Data & Applied Scientist to join us!
This team works in an agile environment on several strategic projects leading cross functional teams and other data science organizations.
- Inform and support strategic decision making to accelerate customer cloud consumption by leveraging Data and Science in a fast-paced agile environment
- Collaborate with other data science teams to develop statistical/machine learning models for customer segmentation, classification and propensity models to develop growth hacks, proactive churn management etc.to guide field teams to successfully execute strategies
- Collaborate with Analytics and BI teams to develop insightful operational dashboards & reporting for Customer Success teams
- Champion the culture of data driven decision making
- 2+ years of experience of analytics, data science, machine learning and statistics
3+ years experience of querying data systems for data analysis and insights generation
- 3+ years Experience with statistical programming in R, Python
- 3+ years big data systems for ad hoc query and data preparation
- Experience developing Apps, scorecards and reports using similar to PowerBI, PowerApps, Tableau and Flow
- Interpersonal communication and presentation skills (leverage the data to tell a story)
- Collaboration and Program Management skills
- On-site in Redmond, WA (or willing to relocate)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.