|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of a team that is driving Microsoft’s worldwide technical skills enablement strategy and execution for partners, customers, and employees? As a Business Program Manager for the Technical Audience Programs team in WW Learning, you will define business strategy and drive execution for a portfolio of training related programs. These include Enterprise Skills Initiative, Future Skills Initiative, Technical Skills Initiative, and Global Skills Initiative. This role will allow you to combine your passions for managing, teaching, business strategy, operations execution, and technology to drive learning across a wide range of audiences for Azure, Dynamics, Power Platform, and more!
The WW Learning (WWL) team is learner obsessed, and our mission is to build an enthusiastic learning culture based on industry-leading innovation and aligned for measurable business impact. Learning is a critical lever to accelerate Microsoft growth as a digital transformation leader, and to enable our customers, partners and our people to develop, achieve success, and thrive. We believe easily accessible learning is an essential part of a diverse and inclusive culture, and the core ingredient to helping people become their best personal and professional selves.
If you are great at managing multiple projects through successful execution, have previous program management experience, and a passion for driving training and learning, we’d like to speak with you.
This is a great opportunity to help build out a brand-new team and the processes that will guide it. Ideally, you will have real-world, hands-on experience with Azure or related cloud technologies. This team will drive significant impact with our customers and partners and will also have high visibility internally.
- Clarify program objectives, build program plans, and drive great execution both directly and through others across WWL and our Microsoft stakeholders.
- Build business processes and best practices for developing Skill Plans and delivering trainings at scale to our most important customers and partners.
- Work effectively across various teams, inside and outside of WWL, to ensure alignment and collaboration, including WCB Solutions and Success Management teams, Azure Engineering, Cloud Marketing, OCP, etc.
- Validate program effectiveness and provide executive visibility to status, challenges, and opportunities.
- Be a program evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities.
- 2+ years program management experience
- Technical degree or relevant work experience required
- 2+ years experiences in technology planning, implementation, consulting, or training.
- Broad understanding of cloud computing, cloud infrastructure, application development/devops, data analytics and/or artificial intelligence preferred.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
- Self-starter with proven success taking ownership of programs and projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.