|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in helping to drive programs across the enterprise that will accelerate Microsoft’s digital transformation? Do you have the experience/industry knowledge in Master Data Management for multi-billion-dollar businesses at Microsoft? If yes, then this position will allow you broaden your expertise and grow your career on a global ERP platform at Microsoft. You will use the combination of your engineering skills and your knowledge of the Master Data Management [MDM] to accelerate change and optimize the ERP around new businesses and models. You will coordinate multiple engineering and business stakeholders focusing on new SAP functionality within the area of MDM. Your role will to be to ensure we implement the right MDM scenarios and features within SAP MDG in support of the and the resulting change management from a systems, data, and process perspective.
- Work with business partners to clearly articulate business outcomes and objectives for MDM
- MDM Product owner role with ‘Finance’ as core expertise in MDG/ECC
- Partner with the Architecture, Software Engineering, and Business teams to ensure proposed solutions meet the business outcomes and objectives.
- Build strong partnerships with business partners, understanding their business objectives.
- Complete planning and delivery of each release, write user stories, and groom the backlog, with the ability to prioritize work across multiple stakeholders
- Ensure user stories are traceable, well communicated, and on track.
- Develop and implement change management and onboarding plans that encompass both end-to-end solution and process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in an engineering related position including, but not limited to, program management, solution management, product management, consultant.
- 2+ years’ experience in implementing SAP MDG or related Data Governance projects
- Strong technical knowledge in: SAP MDG, Integration with ECC, Data governance using workflows
- Strong industry knowledge data governance and relevant standards
- Demonstrated engineering PM skills and a track record of project execution.
Preferred, not required:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with specific experience developing project plans and managing releases on via an agile methodology (Agile, Scrum,
- Experience in implementing S4/HANA
- Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation
- Strong passion for customers and doing the right thing for them
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.