|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Schedule: 2nd shift, 2:45pm-11:15pm
As Material Handler, you will be;
- Working in a fast paced environment components to production following a daily route.
- Maintains proper labeling and weights of raw materials.
- Participates in campus safety programs as required to include adhering to all EH&S policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper cleanliness of equipment and immediate area in accordance with company housekeeping, safety, environmental, and TEOA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Reads, understands, and is able to apply all the applicable information contained in the job packet
- Perform tasks as specified per standard work for pull system.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- Minimum of one year related experience in materials handling and inventory control preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisor, press operator, and fellow employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole number, common fractions, and decimals.
- Working knowledge of applicable computer software including Windows and Microsoft Office required. SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to acquire TE Fork Lift Certification.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, talk, and hear;
- Walk through narrow aisles;
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Stoop, kneel, or crouch;
- Frequently lift/move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move over 25lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
This position is based at our Landisville site: 1590 Kauffman Road, Landisville, PA 17538
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.