|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position is responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and standardization of server, storage, backup and disaster recovery. Key objectives of this role include driving strategy and planning for SSBR modernization, thereby, reducing aged devices and the delivery of disaster recovery planning and solutions.
- Delivers strategic planning and roadmap development for server, storage, backup and disaster recovery functions
- Drives innovation, research, evaluation and selection of new technologies to support the SSBR footprint
- Leads automation and standard configuration of SSBR builds
- Drives cost efficiencies across SSBR globally
- Manages vendor relationships with SSBR providers
- Ensure all SSBR projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Provides oversight and is accountable for disaster recovery planning and execution
- Collaborates across TEIS leading alignment and solutioning with the application teams on SSBR and disaster recovery
- Responsible for developing, overseeing, and controlling the SSBR fiscal operating and capital expenditures
- Responsible for SSBR staffing and annual performance evaluations
- Responsible for SSBR related contracts through collaborating with Procurement and Contract Management teams
- Provides training and mentorship to other professional employees
- Generally, requires bachelor’s degree in appropriate field with a minimum of 8 years of experience; Master’s degree or higher or local equivalent may be preferred
- Strong Leadership & Collaboration Skills
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.