|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
The Director of Americas Revenue Marketing will manage a team of marketing staff located in the Americas and will be responsible for establishing the annual campaigns and demand gen strategies for each region, the key marketing activities for each quarter, and the marketing plans required to accomplish overall sales objectives. The role is highly strategic and partners closely with theatre Sales and Marketing leadership.
This individual will manage a central team to determine the mix of campaigns, events, and centralized digital marketing. Manage the Americas marketing budget and is responsible for allocating dollars in the most efficient and effective manner to maximize sales performance and to manage a regular cadence of interlock with the Americas theatre president.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Generate, track, and report on Sales Leads, Marketing Contributed Pipeline, and Marketing Contributed bookings through marketing efforts, including Campaigns, Content, Events, and Webinars
- Manage the digital assets of Poly including Poly.com, Sales Connect, Partner Connect, and 3rd party digital resources
- Optimize digital presence on Search Engines and Pay-Per-Click platforms to capture attention and increase search ranking
- Manage Marketing Automation platform globally, prospect and customer database, and provide insights into current Poly demand generation efforts
- Manage the Americas focused marketing teams who:
- Customize Poly Corporate campaigns and content for cultural and language differences and distribute to target audience to generate awareness and leads
- Manage and nurture prospect leads generated from tradeshows, website, and partners to convert early stage inquiries to marketing qualified leads
- Evaluate, plan, and help host local field and industry specific events to generate awareness and leads, in partnership with the head of alliance and partner marketing
- Ensure metrics and reporting standards within the theater are followed according Poly corporate guidelines
- Assist local Poly Partners with joint campaigns using JMF, provide marketing and training support to ensure a consistent sales experience with channel representatives selling Poly products
- Partner with channel leaders and alliance and partner marketing teams at Poly to ensure a world-class and industry leading channel marketing program is executed .
- Significant marketing track record preferably in a hi-tech company.
- Segmenting marketing plans to align with GTM channels and priorities.
- SFDC understanding from opportunity creation to closure.
- Expert in integrated marketing that drive exceptional results and drive achievement of sales quota.
- Experience of indirect go-to-market strategies and delivering effective marketing programs and planned within a multi-tiered environment.
- Experience of leading, managing and motivating marketing teams across different countries and across difference global regions.
- The ability to work strategically, as well as ensuring operational delivery and a hands-on approach.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to roll up sleeves and work hard.
- Bachelor degree with focus in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent experience. MBA or equivalent a plus.
Competencies: A well-qualified individual for this role will demonstrate competency in
- Marketing ROI
- Marketing Strategy
- Demand Gen
- Data Analysis
- Project management
- Team player