|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of the fastest growing product in Microsoft history? Are you up for challenges for building large-scale services in critical areas? Please join us - the Compliance and Information Protection team.
We're looking for strong full-stack developers with a passion for building large scale web services and state of the art web applications to democratize the management experience, lifecycle and ecosystem around Microsoft Teams Apps & devices. As part of the team you’ll work on designing and building features to easily discover, try, buy, deploy & validate Teams Apps.
These features are huge growth engines for our M365 commercial and enterprise customers and can set us apart from our competitors. The services we build must be highly scalable to meet the needs of an ever-growing user base and must be resilient and performant to ensure compliance. This is a unique opportunity to hone your system design skills and will give you exposure to cutting edge technology stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Service Fabric, Redis, Azure Cosmos DB) as well as cross-org collaboration opportunities. You will have E2E ownership and make significant impact in this critical area.
- Design, build and run cloud services at high scale and availability
- Implement high-quality features with an eye towards customer satisfaction, availability, debuggability, and resiliency
- Perform live site/dev ops engineering for services with top notch monitoring, dashboards, and troubleshooting guides
Reuse existing open source libraries and build new libraries of services and best practices for other teams to leverage
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related Engineering disciplines
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of C# and .NET or equivalent software development experience
- Web Development using React, TypeScript, HTML5, ASP.NET is a huge plus
- Strong passion for delivering high quality, large scale services in cloud applications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience working on large scale cloud applications
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Develop test plans/cases, conditions and scenarios in support of ongoing applications and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated solid working knowledge on cloud computing / Azure / AWS
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum/Lean Methodology
- Evaluate current services and drive performance, availability and supportability improvements
- Drive increased efficiencies through automation and reduction in operational expenditure
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.