|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Hiring TE Temps for 1st, 2nd and Weekend Shift
1st Shift: 4:30am - 3pm Monday - Thursday
2nd Shift: 3pm - 1:30am Monday - Thursday
Weekend: 7am - 7:30pm Friday - Sunday
Responsible for assembling parts into sensors, adhering at all times to specifications, productivity, and quality standards.
- Must be able to solder. Operate a crimper, cutter, tweezers, microscope, needle nose, potting, spot welding, equipment, and or machines
- This position will assemble parts into sensors, which may include twisting, pulling, or pushing
- Must be able to read SOP’s, BOM’s, Drawings, prints, and specs
- Assist department Lead in ensuring the maintenance of all production and support equipment
- Support a productive work environment, including housekeeping
- Support efforts by site to strive for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to safely and productively operate all the equipment within his/her assigned area
- Perform other tasks as directed by Supervision / Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures
- Follows verbal/written instructions and established procedures to successfully accomplish assignments.
- High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent and up to 1 year of related work experience is preferred but not required.
- May require AA Degree or local equivalent in related discipline.
- Ability to work in teams
- Personal computer skills (desirable but not required) in a networked environment, Microsoft products preferred.
- Must be US person or PRC holder due to access to products and technology controlled under the ITAR & EAR
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.