|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Location: Ottawa, Canada remote
As a Named Account Manager, you will assume management responsibility for the Canadian Federal Government and Atlantic Canada, and develop an Execution Plan together with the Regional Sales Director and Area VP which addresses maximum coverage of the assigned geography through direct end user interfaces as well as leveraging channels
What you’ll do:
- Execute the business plan, with emphasis on developing and maintaining strong business relationships at Senior customer levels within this geography
- Develop and implement strategies to drive transactional sales to meet or exceed assigned sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategies to create strategic account wins and competitive win backs resulting in large deal sizes.
- Ensure the company successfully meets agreed revenue, profitability and market share targets across all solution sets.
- Promote and raise the profile of the Poly solution offerings, ensuring that the company achieves positive brand equity and captures market/mind share
- Advise direct management team on matters relating to Poly’s product offerings and where appropriate, recommend incremental customer needs.
- Develop appropriate financial models, pricing, and gross margins for customer proposals in order to win business and meet company goals.
- Develop a comprehensive customer relations strategy and monitor its effectiveness through regular contact with customers
- Ensure compliance with both local and US laws (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley) and ensure high levels of ethical conduct are adhered to.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Responsible for complete and accurate on-going maintenance of accounts, forecasts, proposals, and account activity in the company customer relationship management (CRM) tool
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Successful candidate should have extensive experience in interfacing with end users, channel partners in selling activities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to the Canadian Federal Government
- Experience should include utilizing channels as fulfilment vehicles as well as paths to market
- Demonstrated success in driving relationships which encompass a multi-vendor solution
- Must be able to demonstrate a track-record of successful sales campaigns, which culminate in $200K transactions, effectively utilizing the company’s resources to secure projects; demonstrated success in attaining/exceeding quotas and growing territory
- Demonstrate tactical abilities - should have a proven track-record in meeting and exceeding quarterly targets as well as accurately forecasting account and volume activities
- The Account Manager should possess exceptional leadership skills; should be able to manage both the people side of the business as well as accomplish all assigned targets; effectively uses internal/external resources; demonstrated success in hiring quality people; counselling/coaching skills.
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.