|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work with the design and engineering teams to build intelligent admin capabilities that drive adoption of Microsoft 365 and make IT admins more efficient.
- Specifically, responsible for the feature specs, delivery of features into production, analysis and business plans
- Drive feature improvements in to Microsoft 365 Admin Center by collecting feedback from SMB + Enterprise customers
- Present to execs, and at customer conferences (e.g. Microsoft Ignite)
- Proven track record of seizing ambiguous opportunities, driving clarity into them, and creating impactful results that benefits the company through deeply involved interactions and discussion
- Leadership skills, critical thinking skills, problem-solving, creativity, and collaboration with an ability to build strong partnership with others
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an attention to detail
- A good understanding of how to create software or how an engineering product cycle works
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, results-driven environment
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years software industry experience in program or product management, or CS degree with relevant experience also acceptable.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.