Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Manages creative campaign delivery for digital mass communications, including but not limited to Digital Display, OLV, Audio and Social that includes high impact home page take-overs, IAB ads, paid social placements, etc. Leads the management of creative trafficking instructions and asset delivery to supports the overall brand communications and creative teams in implementing fully integrated campaigns aligned to the media plan.
- Develops communications plans for the upcoming year, including ideation around brand successes, learnings, and new opportunities. Focus will be on execution of the plan.
- Manages timelines, blueprints, rotations, and agency assignments and management (strategy through implementation) including trafficking.
- Works with media teams and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns.
- Manages campaign traffic sheets across display, OLV and audio.
- Responsibility for implementing effective organizational processes around digital media campaign delivery.
- Drives asset management implementation and governance, leads image management process and licensing.
- Manages agencies (internal and external) in the development of digital creative executions for mass media.
- Proactively manages vendor opportunities, compliance, and regulatory requests.
- Partners with media teams on media planning, buying, and reporting.
- Secures legal approvals and maintains compliance records, if applicable.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Previous agency experience
- Passionate about the operational side of business and marketing
- Highly organized, detail oriented and coordination skills; able to accurately exchange/track high volumes of data and manage timely status updates with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills – builds credibility with stakeholders as reliable, accurate and resourceful conduit to ensure accurate and timely execution of information.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills – can accurately exchange detailed information
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel proficiency
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.