|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Xbox Hardware Team is looking for a talented strategic Program Manager with strong technical skills and background in hardware and or software development. This position will have primary responsibility for growing and evolving the Xbox Design Lab customization business.
We are looking for a highly skilled program manager that can help to drive the strategic and technical development of the Xbox Design Lab. This individual will be responsible for working with Key Stakeholders in Product Planning, Marketing, Commerce, and other groups to develop a roadmap of features and product launches to support growth in our Xbox Design Lab customization business. A successful candidate will be able to form strong relationships with both engineers and ecosystem partners to drive the best roadmap both from a consumer and technical standpoint. Candidate should also be comfortable writing statement of work proposals and partnering with external development companies where needed to integrate new technology and/or outsource specific areas of development. #GamingJobs
- Partner with Product Planning, Marketing, and the Hardware engineering team to create a robust and well understood roadmap for product launches encompassing both hardware and software needs.
- Research and leverage best practices from other online customization programs to best serve the customer and create a customer delighting experience.
- Partner with both Hardware and Software engineering to develop new tools, techniques, and processes to support the business in an efficient and customer friendly manner.
- Maintain the complete program schedule inclusive of hardware development needs, software development, and e-commerce support to ensure product launches on time and functions as expected.
A successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in technical program management, Other qualifications include:
- Strong technical aptitude ideally with hardware development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Clear, concise, and convincing communications – both written and oral
- Excellent partnering skills and ability to work and impact across teams
- BA or MA
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.