|Job Type:||Full Time|
PowerBI is quite possibly the most exciting Microsoft service today. We have one of the fastest growing user bases, we are at the top of all the Cloud BI offerings in the industry with a big and passionate community around us.
We are facing unprecedented growth of Power BI customer base, the complexities of the workloads, continued global expansion, as well as the opportunities and challenges provided by Azure Government Cloud and Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure (JEDI). We are looking for an Engineering leader to run our Service Infrastructure team.
This is a Principal level job with high executive visibility and opportunity for advancement. There is lots of cross group work as well as technical leadership, designing new services and systems, and growing members of the team. We are looking for an engineer manager, who thinks strategically, leads with passion, works pragmatically in a dynamic environment, and enjoys getting stuff done. You will also need to be a fast learner and be able to work with a lot of ambiguity.
- Knowledge of C#, Java, or C++ with solid engineering practices.
- Experience building and managing world class engineering teams
- Deep analytical skills and an ability to architect and develop scalable solutions
- Experience in cloud development principles and patterns, particularly loosely coupled architectures and micro-services
- Passionate, self-motivated and customer focused
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields