|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Mentor and coach to team members.
- Work as part of a result-oriented, data-driven team that embraces experimentation.
- Collaborate with engineers, program managers and partner teams to deliver a set of features with a design, architecture, implementation, and monitorability of a scalable system.
- Build lasting systems that embrace customers and their satisfaction as the top goal.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years' experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Experience building scalable solutions in the cloud.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of coding languages (any) and frameworks/systems (any).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Big data and ML exposure are a plus.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.