|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Being one of the stewards for a key business metric
- Working as part of a results-oriented, data-driven team that embraces experimentation
- Collaborating with engineers, program managers and partner teams to develop insights from our signals
- Building lasting models for analyzing and understanding customer satisfaction and user behavior data.
- 2+ years of experience with machine learning, natural language processing, survey methodology & analysis and experiment design.
- Experience applying statistical methods such as hypothesis testing, p-values, confidence intervals, regression, classifications, and optimization
- Development experience in R/Python/SAS or similar programming language
- Strong communications skills, in particular written research results and effective presentations
- Familiarity with distributed data processing/analysis and modeling paradigms, such as Map-Reduce, is a plus
- Masters or equivalent experience in quantitative field- Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations
- 5 years experience in Analytics.
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.