|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Position Description: The Okta web development team is looking for an experienced web developer to join the Web Marketing team. You will contribute to all our marketing websites. Your work will be the front and center to millions of our web users and you will have an opportunity to shape and scale our websites.
The ideal candidate will share our passion [suggestion: “...for creating products that serve the needs of customers and teammates alike”] and will join a detail-driven web marketing team. You will have a good eye and you care about details.
You are eager to learn; our tools and processes are constantly evolving. We are looking for someone who is open, honest, and positive about taking on new challenges and learning as they go.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with converting existing websites to JAMstack
- Write well-tested components using HTML, React, JS, CSS
- Design and prototype new features, while delivering improvements and optimizations to existing web properties
- Ship updates daily
- Create processes and policies for builds, previews, publishing and more
- Build new websites, landing pages, and features
- Expand our content integrations with other external systems
- Continue to build out our component library
- Collaborate with web producers, designers, marketers, project management, and engineering
- Create and maintain documentation
- Test cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Assist in the evaluation, development, and roll out of new development technologies, tools and frameworks
- Implement A/B tests
- Strong experience as a web developer using HTML….
- Understanding of LAMP stack, CMS, like WordPress/Drupal
- Solid knowledge of React and web development (HTML5, CSS3, frameworks)
- JAMstack knowledge (especially Gatsby)
- Experience with design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
- Passion for web development and marketing
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and lead projects to completion
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Theme-ui or similar, GraphQL (integrating with headless/decoupled CMS), REST APIs, bit.dev, storybook
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Web marketing experience (analytics, lead capture, and marketing automation)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, VWO, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.