|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference.Flipgrid’s mission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.
The Flipgrid team has focused on student voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
We are looking for a community-driven lifecycle managertosupport the success of our rapidly growinguser baseof educators and learners.
- Build Flipgrid's community lifecyclepracticebyowning strategy, planning, executionand results.
- Develop a deep understanding ofthe Flipgrid user lifecycleand manage our marketing automation systems that aid it.
- Work closely across product, growth, community and experience teams tostreamline the many touch points we have with our users.
- Runnurture campaigns that deliver the right message at the right time to drive key actions while still preserving the humanness of our brand.
- Establish close relationships with our passionate community of educators and learners to know first-handwhat they need to become successful Flipgrid users.
- Identifycommunity usage patterns and trends through data analysis while using it as a foundation to inform your strategy, not dictate it.
- Continuously test, learn and iterate on our lifecycle strategy to drive retention and engagement.
- Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years of direct lifecycle marketing experience, includingfull ownership ranging from strategy toexecution.
- Proven ability to establish lifecycle strategy from the ground upwhilesucceeding in moving retention and engagement metrics.
- Experience using email and marketing automation platforms like Marketo and an understanding of other CRM tools or vendors available.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and organizational skills, including the ability to inspire team members.
- Exposure to, and understanding of, a variety of design, project management, and development processes and methodologies.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.