|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions.
We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates. We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire, and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Ability to search & find the right information quickly & easily is a key driver for employee productivity. Improving search experience is a significant opportunity in changing the way people work as Industry estimates indicate up to 20% of productivity loss associated with it.
Do you want to play a pivotal and leading role in transforming enterprise search experiences for end users at Microsoft, as well as for our customers? Do you want to play a crucial role as the first & best customer in shaping the evolution of enterprise search experience across products in Windows and Microsoft 365 suite such as Office, Sharepoint and Bing?
Come join us to help transform the end user experiences in search space within Microsoft as well as for our customers, using your program management skills!
CSEO’s End User Services Engineering (EUSE) organization aims at creating a highly productive work environment for all end users by pivoting everything around end-to-end experiences, upholding a diverse and inclusive environment. EUSE’s Digitally Assisted Workday team aims at transforming the way users search and find information within Microsoft and for our customers, using AI and intelligent services. The modern search experiences are all about intelligent, personalized, and interconnected experiences, enabling users to easily search and get things done contextually through Microsoft Search, across a wide range of Microsoft products including Windows, Edge and Microsoft 365 suite.
We are looking for a program manager to drive our enterprise search related programs & tools. This is an impactful opportunity to shape world-class enterprise search experiences by closely partnering with organizations in Sharepoint, Office & Bing products. In this role, you'll build expertise with latest technologies and gain insights through business intelligence and user experience surveys to define the future user experience, search strategies, roadmaps and plans for the enterprise.
- Use a data-driven approach and data analysis to gain insights and identify opportunities to improve search experience and plan next set of features.
- Analyze data and insights from search telemetry to derive features and personalized experiences for end-users, provide feedback for product partners and contribute to planning and prioritizing product features.
- Partner across a broad set of stakeholders across CSEO and multiple Product engineering groups to define a shared vision, strategy, and plan for enabling a great enterprise search experience at Microsoft.
- Actively partner with product engineering teams to provide requirements & feedback from an end-user experience and from a security, privacy, and architecture perspective.
- Partner with the Digitally Assisted Workday feature crew and additional engineering and design teams to deliver search services, search features & applications.
- Actively define, plan and manage the implementation of enterprise portals & solutions that improve the user and IT pro experiences, and continuously refine the strategy and plan based on lessons learned, evolving industry trends, new technologies, and new Microsoft product offerings.
- Closely partner with major portal owners in CSEO to modernize search experience, evaluate latest & cutting-edge search features and adopting latest search experiences.
- 5+ years of overall work experience as a PM / Software engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Sharepoint or web applications
- 2+ years of experience in data and metrics analysis using SQL server or Power BI or similar platforms.
Preferred, not required:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a PM in an agile environment.
- Exposure or experience with SharePoint technology stack or search.
- Exposure or experience with Microsoft 365 product suite.
- Exposure to AI or Machine Learning models.
#CSEO #CSE# EUSEJOBS
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.