|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations.
- Responsible for setting new FTZ ship to accounts in our WMS
- Work with customers, carriers, brokers to assure a good communication in FTZ shipments
- Coordinate with Shipping Department to make sure all the FTZ shipments are being shipped followed by the standard work
- Monitors the workload and progress for FTZ Shipments
- Send paperwork of shipments to customers, carriers, brokers so they can come back with a 7512/PTT
- Insert the Inbond number into Questa Web
- In charge of monitoring all the shipments are being flagged accordingly in Questa Web as Inbond or Domestic shipments.
- Advise Management team which shipments are going to stay in our building at the end of the fiscal month
- Be in constant communication with operations team for urgent requests
- Be a support for operations team in all the areas (Receiving, Picking, Packing, Exports, Shipping)
- Make sure all the information required from Questa Web, E&Y, and CBP is complying from a TE Perspective
- Performs any special task that the Supervisor indicates
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or Distribution
- General knowledge of SAP WMS
- General knowledge of FTZ Processes
- Proactive and responsible
- Team building
- Strong Computer Skills (SAP, Microsoft Office Tools)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Willing to travel
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.