|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes, and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
- Oversees the FTZ Operation tasks within the Distribution Center (Receiving, Shipping)
- Constant communication with Freight Forwarders to make sure freight is arriving in compliance with the FTZ Process.
- Supervises that all the receipts are matching with the complete quantity of 214’s
- Supervises that all IT’s are being loaded in FTZ Software
- Handles the GO Log for the DC Receipts.
- Set up accounts’ configuration in SAP as FTZ accounts
- Make sure correct documentation is being provided to carriers, brokers and customers in a timely manner.
- Supervises that all the FTZ and Domestic shipments are marked accordingly in the FTZ Software
- Constant communication with Customers, Brokers and Carriers making sure FTZ shipments are following FTZ Process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in FTZ Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics or Distribution
- Strong Computer Skills (SAP, Microsoft Office Tools)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Proactive and responsible
This position is located at our El Paso, Texas site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups