|Job Type:||Full Time|
The world of business is undergoing a significant change with the next DigitalRevolution;the move to the cloud. Microsoft 365 (M365) is at the forefront of this revolution with an ever-expanding array of services and offerings.
We are looking for passionate candidates with experience deploying M365 Services for large organizations to help us redefine “online support”. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about deployingandsupporting cloud services with knowledge of usage patterns for these services.Thisspecific rolewill beprimarilyfocused on SharePoint Online and OneDrive.
As a Cloud Engineer for online support, you willpartner closely withnamed customers toplan and implement new services, assist followingbestpractices and patternsandensure theyreceivethemost out of M365 with a main focus on SharePoint Online.Drivingthe support relationship, closely monitoringand respondingto customer questions,andrepresenting Microsoft and M365 Engineering in these interactions. You will also be the voice of the customer and have an important connection intoM365service teams, to identify recurring issues and feature requests to drive product improvements.
If you are passionate about Cloud Services, a quick learner and enjoy helping customers, we want you!
- Be responsible for the customer’s support experience withM365working closely with engineering.
- Act asaTechnicalExpertinSharePoint Online
- Perform as aSubject Matter Expertin SharePoint Online(asleast level 300 – 400)in order to assist a broad set of customers.
- Support M365 customers via a multiple of modalities in a 24x7x365 global support delivery team.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer happiness by finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools.
- Build a close working relationship with other engineering teams related to assigned service areas (ie, Messaging, Collaboration, Device Management, Admin), to leverage in case of escalations, as well as to drive product improvements.
- At least4years of experience working with customers onSharePoint Online or On-premises, application development and deployment.
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint with a proven track record in delivering planned business outcomes.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with SharePoint Online; secondary skills in SharePoint Development would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technicalissues
- Effective customer-facing and presentation skills
- Mature technical skills and proven support experience
- Strong problem-solving and technical leadership skills
- Workswell in a global team environment
- Proven history ofcustomer-obsession, including blog posts, how-to videos, etc.
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing CloudTechnologiesstrongly preferred. Can include MSCE in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Core Infrastructure, Mobility or Productivity
- Understanding ofand ability to migrate from various third-party platforms to Microsoft365
- SharePoint on premises
Abilityto meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirementsarerequired for this role. These requirementsinclude butare not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud BackgroundCheck:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.