|Job Type:||Full Time|
We arebuildingthe next generationof theGroupsPlatformwhichsupportgroup collaboration forMicrosoftTeams, SharePoint,Outlookand manymoreservicesand appsatMicrosoft, as well asthird-partyapplications.
We work withavariety of modern technologiessuch as.NETCore, Asp.NETCore,React, Azure,Git, RESTful services,ODATA, etc.Webuildand own several systemcomponentsin theM365Substrate, as well as newmicroservicesthat provide APIs, directory synchronization, authentication,authorization, high scale event processing,and group mail distribution.Youwill havetheopportunitytostretch yourtechnicalskillsworking in all these areasand have abroadimpactacrossMicrosoft.
Our team is a diverse group of engineers who work together to achieve bold goals. Our planning is driven by OKRs, and we are always looking to improve our processes and development practices. We value the opinion of each team member and buildup from there, withthediversity of ideas and experience that everyone brings to the team.
- Develop new components and optimize existingoneswiththegoalbeinghigh-efficiencyalgorithms,minimal I/O,and a reductionin theoverall running costs oftheGroupsPlatform;
- Work with partner teams to design andimplementhigh qualityfeaturesandlow running costs;
- Review functional and design specifications that meetcustomers’needswhileensuringthe highestquality of serviceatthe lowestoperating costs;
- Lifecycleownership, includingintegration ofoptics for measuring reliability,latency,andexecution costsintotelemetry systems;
- Ensure continuity of service for customers,byincorporating automated alerting in services,troubleshooting issues in production, debugging code, and restoring servicepromptly.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree inComputer Science, ComputerEngineering,or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development.
- Great communication and cross-team collaboration skills
- Experience with software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.