|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Help shape the future of ERP at Microsoft and drive programs that accelerate Microsoft’s digital transformation. The CPE-SAP team is accountable for SAP business capabilities at Microsoft. As part of this team, aligned to the HR stakeholders, the Program Manager responsibilities span the life of the SAP product/service and include: collaborate with multiple business stakeholders, engage with customers to create clear value propositions for SAP product features, define SAP product/service vision, make data driven decisions on the use of SAP product/service that impact business metrics, establish the SAP product/services identity in the ecosystem and connect with and support the customer/partner community. The Program Manager will also ensure appropriate standards are followed for the adherence to SDLC / ITLC processes.
This position will support with the SAP HR capability with understanding of SAP and the surround system solutions.
- Lead and implement various projects stemming from HR Technology initiatives and enhancements, which influence our employee's experience.
- Lead the evaluation, development, and implementation of additional HR projects, including strategic or process improvement initiatives, which have business unit wide impact.
- Identify, lead, and direct multi-functional teams to address issues, solve problems and resolve major or complex issues.
- Support and handle the overall HR technology portfolio and roadmap
- Identifying and negotiating project goals, objectives and success measures and tracking to ensure we deliver excellence.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to manage business requirements, project scope, user-acceptance testing plan scenarios, lessons learned and issues closure.
- This position will support with support SAP HR Service line, which supports Total rewards and HR Services which includes US and Global Payroll, Rewards, integration with SAP Success factors, and multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate– effectively partner with globally dispersed Business and Engineering stakeholders to clearly articulate business outcomes and objectives
- Define and Design SAP Product and Service- create design options for SAP feature areas
- ProgramManage – manage demand intake and prioritization with business and partners, coordinate work estimation, project planning and execution, risk mitigation and communication for service delivery
- Lead– engineering team through monthly agile development cycles and monthly/quarterly release cycles.
- Partner– liaison with Service Line, Architecture and Software Engineering leads to ensure solutions meet business outcomes and objectives
- 8+ years of experience in program management or solution management.
- 3+ years of SAP functional experience and implementations of large- scale projects
- Degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated product mindset
- Working within a global team structure
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Experience developing project plans and managing releases with a variety of SDLC methodologies such as: SCRUM, SAFE or other agile methodologies
- Enterprise IT experience, preferably with ERP with SAP HR module
- Familiarity with SAP HCM, Success Factors integrations between enterprise systems and applications and knowledge of SAP Payroll processing and system interfaces, including file based and web services.
#CSEO #CPE #BAS
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.