|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Office 365 that integrates people, content, and tools modern workplace teams need to be more engaged and effective.
In Teams Platform, we bring developer innovation - everything from conversational bots to rich canvases, built by leveraging Microsoft Graph into a seamless experience for users.
We're looking for strong full-stack developers with a passion for building large scale web services and state of the art web applications. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on complex problems, interface closely with the developer community and contribute to one of the fastest growing product in Microsoft's history!
- You will work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the client experiences for our products
- Own complex features end-to-end, through planning, design, development, release, and maintenance
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define requirements
- Maintain code standards regarding quality, privacy, accessibility, security, documentation, etc.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing and shipping web based frontend clients
- Strong problem solving, debugging, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with complex single page applications
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.