|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is the new chat-based application in Office 365. It's a hub for teamwork, giving teams instant access to everything they need right in Office 365. Microsoft Teams is the canvas that keeps all your conversations, people, and workflows together in one place.
Microsoft Teams Developer Platform is looking for a senior full stack engineer in building resilient, highly scalable services that meet the needs of an ever growing user base of the fastest growing product in Microsoft's history. This is a unique opportunity to hone your system design, exposure to cutting edge technology stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Service Fabric, Redis, Azure Cosmos DB) and application architecture skills offering E2E ownership and broad scope to have a huge impact.
You will work closely to help influence and build our next generation Apps Platform for 3rd party and line of business applications to seamlessly integrate with Teams.
- Design, build and run cloud services at high scale and availability
- Implement high-quality features with an eye towards availability, debuggability, and redundancy
- Perform live site/dev ops engineering for services with top notch monitoring, dashboards, and troubleshooting guides
- Reuse existing open source libraries and build new libraries of services and best practices for other teams to leverage
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of C# and .NET or equivalent software development experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience working on large scale cloud applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Develop test plans/cases, conditions and scenarios in support of ongoing applications and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated solid working knowledge on cloud computing / Azure / AWS
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum/Lean Methodology
- Evaluate current services and drive performance, availability and supportability improvements
- Drive increased efficiencies through automation and reduction in operational expenditure
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.