|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of the Communication Solutions (CS) Marketing team, the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is tasked with delivering a superior customer experience across various digital marketing tools and platforms. This role is responsible for developing and managing a global digital strategy including capabilities, partnerships and the martech stack. In addition the role should provide support and expertise to the BU marketing teams across CS. This position will collaborate on strategy and design relevant portions of TE.com including eCommerce, Sales & Marketing Automation processes, external digital activities and internal digital marketing tools & platform.
This individual must be skilled in cross-functional and matrixed organizations, working closely with BU integrated, product marketing, and product and engineering teams, corporate digital marketing, brand and IT teams. The individual must be self-directed and able to flawlessly execute a high volume of projects that support a variety of different stakeholders on time and at budget. They must be passionate about the work they do; able to adapt quickly to changes in plans, goals or objectives and to both create strategic plans and execute tactical program elements.
To be successful in this role, the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will need to be an exceptionally strong communicator who can build successful relationships based on confidence and trust with various key collaborators. This position will report to the Vice President of CS Marketing and work closely with digital marketing leads in two BUs (Data & Devices, Appliances).
- Develop strategy and manage digital properties to deliver a superior user experience, driving revenue potential and brand relevance.
- Develop and influence the longer-term digital ecosystem and supporting martech stack to improve Marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Design and maintain relevant portions of TE.com, external data activities, online content integration strategies and potential partner sites to ensure the best user experience on TE.com for the CS business.
- Monitor, evaluate and integrate digital programs by providing analytics and data-driven insights on marketing effectiveness that allow the marketing team to continuously assess and refine digital programs.
- Manage and maintain the best user experience on TE.com across the segment.
- Drive content integration strategies and optimization.
- Work with TE’s business unit marketing teams to create and curate content.
- Create and analyze monthly and quarterly measurement reports, making recommendations to improve digital marketing effectiveness and impact.
- Develop, execute and report on all digital aspects of global marketing programs leveraging search (SEO and SEM), social media, email campaigns and digital media to align with the efforts of integrated marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Serve as subject matter expert and thought leader for the CS BU digital marketing leads as they design, execute and track localized digital content and campaigns.
- Develop and execute all digital aspects of marketing programs leveraging search, email campaigns and digital partnerships.
- Pull and leverage data and analytics to report out on effectiveness of marketing efforts across all platforms and integration with the Sales and Product Management teams.
- Guide and collaborate on the implementation of and reporting for eCommerce and Sales & Marketing Automation process for the business units including product merchandising, lead scoring models and reporting dashboards.
- Coordinate across TE’s digital marketing teams for best practice sharing and te.com new function deployments.
- Stay abreast and influence the martech strategy that supports segment Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline required.
- 7+ years’ experience in multiple aspects of web or digital marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe marketing tools, including experience with content publishing, CRM, and sales and marketing automation systems (Eloqua, SalesForce.com) required.
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and conducting in depth analyses around audience segmentation, funnel analyses, and campaign analytics.
- eCommerce and online sales / demand generation experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in multiple aspects of web or digital marketing, including following trends and industry players.
- Business acumen and understanding of Go-To-Market strategies.
- Strong reporting and analytics skills with ability to synthesize complex data points into simple, business-focused recommendations.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions and teams.
- Self-directed and able to meet multiple deadlines and adjust to shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand technical information.
- Previous global experience is required.
- Previous management experience strongly preferred.
- Dynamic and high energy team player who can energize and motivate teams.
- Mature, credible, patient, hard-working and persuasive.
- Resourceful, self-starter, entrepreneurial.
- Strong business acumen; sound business-sense and judgment.
- Demonstrated leadership competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, flexibility and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently; able to multi-task and perform under pressure and willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work required for flawless execution.
- Flexibility to develop strong relationships with multiple departments in a large, matrix organization.