|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Sales Operations Manager will serve as a functional and process expert for all customer/sales focused projects within the sales operations team. This individual will report into the Global Manager of Sales Ops/Analytics/Enhanced Business Support and will manage a team focused on sales process and customer facing activities.This includes developing and executing on Sales Incentive Plan. Building a robust development and training programs for sales organization, and creating a business unit strategy for our global account management teams.
S/he is responsible for creating an optimal environment for efficient and effective attainment of the sales goals and fosters a culture of continuous improvement in the Sales Organization. This role is key to ensure consistency of globally sales strategy and execution of global projects that will optimize the sales team effectiveness.
1. Global Account Management / Territory Management Training and Development
a) Create robust Global Account Management program by developing training, roles/responsibilities, accountability, and organizational alignment.
b) Identify sales capabilities upskilling needs around Account Planning, Business Acumen, Adjacency Technologies
c) Support Global Account Managers and Key Account Managers in developing business plans for key accounts and provide tools and data analytics to support
2. Global Sales Execution focusing on GTM development:
a) Managing strategic project developments for global account management, strategic sales, and small customer sales
b) Sales lead for execution of key sales and business unit strategies.
c) Work with Regional Sales Leadership to develop strategic workforce plans to support 5 year growth and succession planning
d) Implementation of new Go-to Market Strategies and Lead Integration efforts of M&A activities
3. SIP Plan Development
a) Drive the design, process and continuous improvement of Sales Incentive programs. Providing proper governance and making sure systems and technology are aligned to customer needs and internal process.
b) Execution of plan including but not limited to: plan development and distribution, target setting, payout analysis and accruals, and year end close.
c) Analyze CRM data to understand pipeline conversion trends. Identify key opportunities for closure and utilize data to improve success rate in order to accelerate sales growth.
- 5+ years’ experience in Account Management or Sales Related field
- B.S. required, MBA strongly desired
- Demonstrate a strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other executives, functional leaders, and executives in a complex, global business environment
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to develop and implement best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Strong understanding of key sales processes and ability to understand interdependency between functions and systems.
- Demonstrable experience in building “Market Analytics” to support executive decision making – TAM, PAM, SAM, Share analysis, etc. - with “Executive Summaries and recommended actions”
- Experience overseeing the development of enterprise capabilities addressing global business strategies yet local business/functional needs
- Proven experience training sales staff and act as the company's sales operations expert
- Self-starter with unquestionable integrity
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Ability to work globally and non-traditional hours.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups