|Job Type:||Full Time|
Interested in a start-up like environment? Passionate about Cloud Computing technology and driving growth and maturity for a very visible and ambitious program? Then the Azure Dedicated team is the right place for you.
Azure is the fastest-growing business in Microsoft’s history and is the foundation of Microsoft’s commercial Cloud Services. Azure differentiates itself as the only hyper-scale, enterprise-grade Cloud that has a true hybrid story.
We are hiring developers to help drive our Azure VMware initiative focused on enabling global scale offerings.
In this role you will break out of the norm by helping Microsoft become a world leader at running and operating mission-critical workloads, often running on dedicated hardware. We’re a small, agile, nimble team in Azure focused on bringing the state of the art of mission-critical software into Microsoft. Come join us and be part of this revolution.
- Open Source, Linux, Go, containers, Kubernetes, engineering systems, CI/CD, DevOps
* Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
* You will get to solve hard distributed system problems while making changes to fundamental Azure control and data plane components, networking and operating systems
* Build seamless integration for specialized workloads in Azure. This would involve contributions and usage of OSS systems, writing cross-platform services that run efficiently on Windows and Linux.
* As part of the team you will be working across organizations and teams, to deliver mission critical workloads. It is a fast-paced environment. Our emphasis is on value to customers and live site excellence.
3+ years of software engineering experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience working on teams shipping hyperscale cloud services.
Open Source, Linux, Kubernetes
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.