|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Intelligent Communications Collaboration Cloud (IC3) powering Microsoft Teams is one of the fastest-growing products in Microsoft history. Our team is looking for a Principal PM Manager to define and develop new strategies that will help evolve our real-time communication and collaboration services.
This position offers the opportunity to lead a team of Program Managers responsible for management infrastructure including backend services and admin-facing functionality, work with internal and external partners, align development teams, and identify improvements to the experience for our customer admins. You will help define the vision, prioritize the roadmap, own the business metrics, as well as oversee the health of your service. We expect a Program Manager to be a master of strategy, functionality and technology, and work directly with our Microsoft developers to bring your vision to life. Your foremost accountability is getting the product in the hands of delighted customers. You will have opportunities to demonstrate your technical leadership with internal teams within Microsoft and partner teams externally. This is a great time to join and help deliver the promise of this technology while having lots of fun doing it!
- Define vision, strategy, and product roadmaps for IC3 Management Infrastructure
- Lead and develop a team of Program Managers building scalable, high-available systems&tools
- Influence and manage critical dependencies with principal, partner, and VP-level counterparts on key partner teams
- Create a positive, inclusive, and collaborative team culture where your team can do its best work
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms
- 12+ years of Program Management, Engineering experience building high-scale services with 5+ year people management
- Strong management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering complex, high-scale systems or platforms that meet evolving business requirements; passion for cloud-based technologies
- Ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenarios
- Self-driven, innate curiosity and ability to self-start in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong understanding of security, privacy and compliance concepts and implementing them at the infrastructure level
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.