Last updated an hour ago
|Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Stamping Teams operate assigned automated stamping machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
What your background should look like:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Machining Technology preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and use various measuring devices.
- Two years work experience operating high speed stamping presses, preferred.
- Ability to do close tolerance grinding, milling and drilling.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation