|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Turn 10, our vision is to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We’re seeking a passionate, strategic, and collaborative person to help us realize this vision as a Community Director within our community team.
As a Community Director at Turn 10, you will partner closely with senior leaders across the Forza franchise to establish community-based initiatives and investments. You will also be responsible for developing goals and strategies for the initiatives, as well as leading a community team to deliver results. This unique position works closely with all Forza game teams, including Turn 10 and Playground Games, to bring the community closer to game development, and you’ll play a key role in helping shape the future of our games, as well as delighting millions of players.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess leadership skills, be able to leverage data to support decision making, be a trusted collaborator, and have a passion for working with game teams.
- Establish a vision for community-based initiatives in the Forza franchise and develop a strategy to realize it.
- Develop a Forza communication framework and strategy to maximize performance across social channels.
- Bring the Forza community and our game teams closer together, and leverage analytics to improve the quality of our games.
- Partner with Turn 10 and Playground Games to align product team strategies with franchise or organizational initiatives.
- Lead and direct the day to day execution of community team members.
- Be the voice of our players, offering perspective to help prioritize investments.
- Support go-to-market plans by leveraging modern methods of community engagement.
- Help ensure the Forza community remains a safe and fun place to play.
- Experience in a Community Director or Social Media Marketing role.
- Experience leading a team of individuals.
- Creates clarity and focus to teams by establishing goals and priorities.
- Clearly communicates plans of record and effectively manages change.
- Facilitates stakeholder discussions, ensuring all voices are heard.
- Knowledgeable of community platforms and technologies.
- Possess practical knowledge of online gaming communities.
- Set goals, understand analytics, and interact with the community online in a trusting manner.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.