|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be on the leading edge of Data Privacy and Cloud Data Management?
Worldwide data volumes show no sign of reduction and since 2018 are expected to increase over 400% to 175ZB by 2025. Whilst organisations seek to leverage data for strategic gain, central to its usage is Data Privacy and the associated legal rights of the individual.
We’re building solutions to enable organisations to both digitally transform and ensure the fundamental rights of the data subject are respected.
We’re looking for an experienced an enthusiastic Senior Program Manager to join the Azure Data Governance team to partner with Azure customers in both defining and driving privacy solutions.
If you enjoy working with directly customers, PMs, Engineers and building highly impactful products and services? Join this team!
- Defining a feature vision and successfully turning that vision into reality.
- Drive strategy and consistently deliver deep product insight for your feature area.
- Conducts detailed customer needs analyses.
- Lead privacy compliance conversations with customers to shape, prioritize and validate product features.
- Collaborate closely with product engineering teams.
- Collaborate with partner teams such as User Experience to ensure features deliver targeted and meaningful experiences.
- Communicate technical product and progress information to technical and business audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or IT technical discipline or in place of 3+ years of internship or 3+ years of industry engineering experience.
- Working experience in Data Privacy
- Comprehensive understanding of data privacy and data subject rights.
- Comfortable with the multiple privacy regulations.
- 5+ years professional experience in product design.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- IAPP certification is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of the privacy and governance marketplace.
- Worked with various privacy regulations around the world.
- Experience working with privacy frameworks such as ISO 27701
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Get excited by the challenge of hard technical problems.
- Working successfully with large multi-national corporate customers, developing relationships and using customer empathy to understand and capture the customer's requirements.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.