|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.To learn moreplease visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
The Device and Partner Sales (DPS) team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. We build and sell intelligent edge and intelligent cloud devices and solutions with partners, who include OEMs, device distribution channels, original design manufacturers, and Silicon providers. We work closely with our device ecosystem and internal business groups to enable partners to deliver amazing innovative experiences powered by Windows.
Opportunities in DPS are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle -- from incubation, prototyping, and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in, and sell-through motions that help our partners touch consumers, students, and businesses. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation, and contributing to our partnership engagements that build and launch devices and solutions worldwide. You will also be part of a people-first culture that supports a growth mindset, equality, and inclusion. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in DPS.
Thisregional manageris a leadership role thatsits at the intersection of Microsoft 365 & devices.The role isfocused on leading ahigh performing teamtasked with acceleratingcapture of worldwide meeting roomand personal device share for Teams. You will have the opportunity to study industry and market trends and products to help build effective strategies to win partners and customers to Microsoft based solutions.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets and KPIs in fast growing Teams devices space
- Inspire regional partner ecosystem partners on the Microsoft 365, Teams & Devicesopportunity
- Increasing regional channel capability and capacityto rapidly scale sell through for Teamsdevices
- “Player coach” who manages a small number of regional partners directly in addition to team managementresponsbilities
- Drive operational excellence to ensure accurate forecasting, identify opportunities & risks via monthlyrhythm
- Attract, develop and retaindiverse and inclusive team where employees can do their best work and deliver exceptionalresults
- Live the culture,valuesand leadership principles. Share your management philosophy with your team and make it real through your words &actions
- Enables others performance. Build management skills by completing learning path and developmentopportunities
- Empower others to discover, connect and grow. Have healthy, candid conversations regularly with teams and key internal/external stakeholders.
- Build, maintain and effectively communicateinsights back to the business on key actions, insights and helpneeded
- Develop strong voice of the partner/customerthat influencesstrategy that acceleratessales and improvescustomer and partnersatisfaction
- Continuously develop and expand sales,industryand product knowledge
- Maintain deep understanding ofcompetitive landscape, build insights and lead discussion on challenges andsolutions
- Leader:5+ years of people management experience with proven track recording of attracting,developingand retainingdiverse talent
- Experienced. 5+ years of related technical and/or partner sales withstrongpreference tovideo meeting and collaborationservices
- Partner Sales.5+years of demonstrated ability to scale through partner in a partner led or partner co-sellmotion
- Performer.Highly driven person who consistently exceedssalesgoals and determination to compete effectively against skilledcompetition
- Collaborative. Work cohesively with membersinsideMicrosoftandexternallwith key OEM and channelpartners
- Executive Presence.Effective engagement and influence with senior level business and technical executives
- Bachelor's orMaster’sdegree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fieldpreferred(orequivelantexperience)
- Certification in domain-specific technologiespreferred(AV, Conferencing, Networking)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.