|Job Type:||Full Time|
Every once in a while, a job comes along with the opportunity to positively affect Azure customer experiences. If you’ve been waiting for that kind of opportunity this may be the job for you. Azure is one of the fastest growing business at Microsoft and one of the largest cloud providers in the world. This fast-paced growth of cloud-based applications and solutions is creating new exciting opportunities for innovation and leadership. Azure Customer Experience (CXP) team is searching for a customer obsessed Senior Program Manager role to join our innovative team. Preferred candidates will have a strong mix of customer facing experience, Azure technical experience, and strategic business acumen. This role requires both broad and deep technology , process knowledge , project management, relationship management of external customers.
Our team is built on trust and teamwork; we work in a start-up like environment toward shared goals and use an iterative approach to deliver value and stability to our customers. Our “no dead-ends” philosophy ensures that every customer can realize full potential through the Microsoft Cloud. Customer obsession, Automation, Data Driven, Collaboration and Troubleshooting are few characteristics of our team. We are growing fast but remain agile. You will work with customers, teams across Microsoft and established industry players. Our partners and customers are eager for our solutions and ready to bet big on Azure.
If Azure has been on your radar and have passion for customers in cloud, let's talk!
- RoadMap, Strategies : Define , own product / feature roadmaps , go-to-market strategies based on the market landscape, competition, industry trend, telemetry insights, etc.
- Agile , SPECS: Write detailed functional specs with technical details, user experiences and own SCRUM master process to partner with engineers, PMs, and other stakeholders to gather, prioritize requirements , ensure alignment and deliver these features.
- Customers: Own sales pipeline, customer relationship throughout customer journey (pre-sales, onboarding to ongoing ops), ensure outstanding customer experience, and evolve strategies to advance their Azure journey. Conduct monthly/quarterly business review meetings with customers and own & send customer surveys.
- Engineering Delivery Quality : Responsible for engineering delivery quality, Azure consumption and continue refining processes for engineering delivery excellence based on feedback, insights.
- Product Improvements: Leverage customer insights, experience to Provide design inputs, specifications, requirements to advance Azure platform capabilities.
- Reporting: Define & track OKRs, SLA/SLO/SLIs for projects, engagements, build reports to send regular communication to various stakeholders throughout the engagements, projects.
- CRE, Azure On-call : Own large scale Azure customer engagements, assist customers in reaching reliability targets , participate in 24x7 on call rotation to Investigate, troubleshoot issue critical Azure issues and Provide leadership to all customer facing teams during Azure outages, Hi-Pri incidents.
- 5+ years of program management experience in a cloud environment (Microsoft Azure or AWS or GCP)
- Four Year Degree or equivalent required
- Technical experience in management and monitoring related technologies in Cloud i.e. Azure Monitor, Log Analytics , Azure Alerts, App Insights, ARM templates, Azure policies,Azure Resource Health, , Kusto, etc.
- Product Design, Management experience in Cloud , distributed systems
- Product, Sales Experience in Cloud Managed Services
- MBA and/or advanced degrees preferred
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and experience in communicating to a variety of stakeholders including large enterprise customers, executive management, and engineering teams
- Strong leadership with customer focus and business /strategic acumen
- Project Management/Prosci Change Management/ ITIL certification as a strong plus.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. #AzCXP