|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Head of Inside Sales and Strategy
You are ahead of the game when it comes to creative and innovative Inside Sales and strategy models and you will make a difference with your vision on driving sales results. As a member of the global sales leadership team, this role serves as the overall global strategy, programmatic and process leader for the Inside Sales team. As a passionate professional and expert in Inside Sales and sales strategy, we will need you to build a global and scalable model and program while engaging the theater inside sales leaders/teams as the company grows and develops in new (technology) areas and emerging markets.
The Head of Global Inside Sales and Strategy is responsible for setting the sales strategy and operating plan for the Inside Sales team in conjunction with the theatre leadership teams, who directly manage the business, customer relationships and the number. Inside Sales is deployed in each of our global theatres and plays a critical selling role in acquiring, supporting and penetrating small enterprise and mid-market commercial accounts and supporting our many channel partners in the global partner program.
- Develop and lead execution for the global Inside Sales strategy and program that effectively covers the broadest base of end-users and partners in the small enterprise and Mid-Market commercial space. Team responsibility includes Inside sales coverage for high touch, end user accounts (primarily Mid-market), channel partners (Primarily Gold and Registered partners) and service renewal sales.
- Continuously define and refine the key sales processes that can be consistently operationalized globally and create a clear execution plan that allows the company to exceed business targets and scale.
- You will collaborate with Theatre sales leaders to develop a comprehensive sales coverage approach that provides the highest levels of support to our high touch end user account and channel partners. Participates in territory planning, account segmentation and allocation to maximize sales resources.
- Responsible for the development of an effective process for the recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new Inside Sales team members.
- Drives compliance with key sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Oracle CPQ and PRM to document the sales process, drive accountability and data integrity.
- Accountable for team performance towards key performance indicators and quotas.
- Collaborates with the Sales Enablement team to develop a plan to continuously refresh the global Inside Sales team’s technical and sales skills.
- Participates in the annual business planning process to establish effective and fair quotas.
- Responsible for the overall performance management program for Inside Sales.
- Collaborates with other HQ and Theatre functions including Human Resources, Legal, Finance and Operations to insure effective coordination, highest levels of teamwork and results.
- Provides leadership for the da-to-day operations of Inside Sales while maintaining focus on the company’s longer-term strategic goals.
- You will provide direction and leadership on a dotted line basis to Theatre leaders of Inside Sales that also report to Theatre sales leadership.
- 10+ years of experience in high technology leading high performing Inside Sales teams with at least 5 years managing a global inside sales team.
- Exceptional strategic and analytic skills that enable informed, data driven business decisions and judgement.
- Strong process orientation with a proven track record of process reengineering and process improvement.
- Innovative mindset that demonstrates a high level of imagination and creativity to solve complex organization and process issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High degree of accountability and proven record of building a high performing Inside sales engine, driving results and exceeding financial targets.
- Tools: Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Salesforce.com
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance or related field.
- Masters/MBA is strongly preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certification helpful.