|Location:||Fairview, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As Quality Manager of the Fairview site, you will:
- Lead and coach the Quality Assurance team to ensure maximum team performance which includes hands-on leadership and development/coaching of direct and indirect reports.
- Member of plant leadership team that determines plant direction.
- Lead and oversee the deployment and execution of quality policies, objectives, targets, goals and initiatives.
- Lead and manage the facility quality management system based on ISO9001 & AS9100, that meets all customer, statutory and regulatory requirements. This includes a strong external and internal audit program.
- Drive and engage cross functional teams to conduct root cause analysis on both internal and external quality issues and formulate resolutions in a timely manner. Also to ensure the implementation and effectiveness of actions and prevent the problem from recurring.
- Maintain a statistically stable measurement system for products and laboratory testing in accordance with accepted industry standards
- Provide training and leadership in the application of statistical methods and quality tools throughout the business. Principle resource for quality methods, statistical process and quality control.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100 is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management or Business, or 10 years industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a manufacturing plant environment with a proven record in improving quality and quality systems
- Low Volume/High mix industry experience.
- Proven six sigma and lean experience is highly desirable.
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
This position is located at our Fairview, NC plant.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.