|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is a publicly-traded high growth SaaS company, headquartered in New York City, with teams across the APAC and EMEA regions.
At LiveTiles, we believe that the world is a better place when people are free to do their best work. We focus on simplifying the complex by designing workplace solutions that increase productivity and collaboration and focus on the human experience.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connection.
We are hiring an energetic highly motivated Sr. Account Executive. Ideally, you are located in NYC or the Northeast. You will directly be involved in the growth of LiveTiles by adding to our already strong portfolio of clients.
What you'll do:
- Represent LiveTiles' values and business benefits to customers and business partners, specifically Microsoft
- Identify new business opportunities and lead consultative sales engagements in one-to-one and one-to-many sales scenarios
- Work with current and prospective customers to understand business opportunities and align LiveTiles growing portfolio of solutions that will maintain and grow sales
- Create and deliver presentations to prospects and events that narrate the art of the possible and speak to LiveTiles' capabilities, experience, and suitability
- Participate in strategic company meetings; collaborate with sales leadership and teammates to ideate and evolve LiveTiles' solutions, achieve common sales goals, and grow your respective market/territory
- Meet sales targets and support sales objectives as determined by the company; develop and execute on a short and long term sales strategy across team and company
- Maintain knowledge of current market/industry trends and competitive landscape
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of technical solution sales required
- Strong performance history of setting and hitting financial goals.
- Ability to translate customer issues into specific requirements aligned to LiveTiles solutions
- Experience in strategic planning and collaboration with executive, technology, sales, marketing, product development and key operational leadership
- Ability to learn and translate highly technical concepts in non-technical language
- Understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies stack including Azure, Microsoft 365 (Teams),
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Sales & Partner ecosystem
- Willingness to travel as required and allowed
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.