|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to have the opportunity to chance the future of transportation? Do you enjoy partnering and collaborating with multiple disciplines and enabling technology teams to deliver scalable solutions to enable future of connected vehicles and mobility services? Microsoft’s Connected Vehicle Platform (MCVP) team in Azure IoT Mobility group is looking for a stellar senior program manager to drive delivery of the secure, reliable and scalable PaaS that will revolutionize the way people think, feel and interact with their vehicles. We are focused on large vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), mobility service providers, fleet service owners who sell and lease mobility as well as vehicles to consumers. In this role, you will work closely with engineering, other dependent Azure service teams and also have the chance to interact with customers directly to gather requirements and work on design to deliver the right solutions. The team has a ton of momentum already – come help gear us up to the next level!
As a member of our team, you will participate in all stages of our engineering lifecycle - from initial research and discovery, quick iteration on promising concepts, solution prototyping and development, all the way through successful delivery.
You will also be responsible for:
- Working closely with distributed development team to build the product roadmap.
- Ensure successful delivery of the product values in collaboration with the feature development team and partnerships across Microsoft teams, especially in Azure.
- Ensure functionalities delivered meet Azure fundamental and industry regulatory requirements.
- Stack rank opportunities and product deliverables based on Customer value to OEMs and fleet service owners via Tier 1 suppliers and OEMs in the automotive industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical program manager role
- BS or MS in computer science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience delivering large scale PaaS or SaaS that span services from multiple teams
- Working knowledge of Azure, AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
- Experience with creating detailed roadmaps to coordinate the efforts of the engineering, business development and industry teams towards solutions and products that prove themselves in the market place.
- Experiences of driving engineering fundamentals (e.g. Azure fundamentals) and regulatory requirements
- Ability to learn the value chain in an industry deeply to observe opportunities for innovation.
- Experience working with IoT devices
- Experience working with the top 400 enterprise customers at a deep and strategic level
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.