|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you excited about working on a new AI product that augments humans who need to reason with unstructured information?
The AI Empowerment team is well on its way to create this breakthrough product in long-term partnership with a handful of the largest enterprises globally. The product harvests, creates and harnesses a diverse range of AI models and automatically makes their output intelligible to humans on demand. Our product design point is to help people make sense of information buried in mountains of documents, conversations, photos, videos, 2D and 3D scans, molecular and genetic representations, and emerging device and sensor signals.
We’re looking for a Program Manager with a strong technical background, who wants to engage directly with key customers to land the AI Empowerment vision, and drive product adoption within those enterprises.
- Identify customer and business needs and map them back to potential workflows in the product
- Distill requirements for AI models, and manage data and model lifecycles for those efforts
- Work closely with our Applied Scientists and Engineers to drive AI models to production
- Work independently and collaboratively with other research and product teams in Microsoft
- BS/MS in Computer Science (focus on ML/AI preferred) or related areas
- 4+ years of Program Management experience, shipping multiple products/releases
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow, CNTK and Keras, and familiarity with various data processing packages like Scikit-Learn, NumPy and Pandas
- Software design and development experience with Python and C# (or Java)
- Strong problem-solving skills with strategic, technical and analytical thinking
- Deep customer and user empathy and ability to identify customer needs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Microsoft offerings like Azure Machine Learning and Azure Storage (Azure Blobs, Azure Data Lake, etc.)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.