|Job Type:||Full Time|
Dynamics 365 is a key strategic priority and growth engine within Microsoft’s cloud portfolio. The Business Applications Audience and Ecosystem team is driving Dynamics 365 success worldwide through community engagement, helping customers migrate to the cloud, and coordinating partner and field engagement across Microsoft.
We are looking for a strong product marketing manager to help refine and drive the marketing strategy worldwide for accelerating customer migration from legacy on-premises Microsoft solutions to Dynamics 365. This is a new role with lots of opportunity to define scope and impact, and to develop new, creative approaches to achieve our business goals.
Refine and drive the worldwide migration strategy for customers using our legacy on-premises business applications
- Work cross-team to develop offers, packaging, and field/partner programs to accelerate cloud migration
- Collaborate and align efforts with key stakeholders in Finance, Business Planning, Core Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Engineering
3+ years of experience in product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, communicate clearly, and execute complex programs at scale
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational agility: strong stakeholder management and cross-group collaboration skills
- Solid understanding of the business applications space and the Microsoft partner ecosystem
- Self-starter with strong growth mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing. MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.