|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be a key leader in Microsoft’s fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud?
Do you have inherent and boundless commitment to work with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Microsoft’s Cloud?
Would you be passionate about guiding, leading and successfully transitioning our customers and partners to the Microsoft cloud and Office 365?
Office 365 Customer Experience team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical, high energy Senior Program Manager to own and drive a new approach to the Office 365 “Onboarding and Adoption Experiences”. This role will be a key Senior Program Manager responsible for a large customer and partner base. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for all customers.
As the Senior Program Manager for this business you will drive execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction during the Onboarding phase. You are responsible to deliver the customer Onboarding Experience for Office 365 while utilizing the company’s immense IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and Office 365 business groups. This key Program Management role will require developing exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with the aforementioned teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
Your key business metrics will be:
- Increase usage of tools, experiences while improving customer and partner satisfaction
- Increase collection of accurate and complete customer data (precision and recall)
- Reducing time to deliver new onboarding features, experiences (agility)
- Increasing the adoption velocity of customers leveraging Microsoft cloud services (Office 365, EMS, Azure, etc.)
- Contribute to larger division metrics as
- Increase active usage of M365 services
- Reduce cost per active user of M365 services
Your specific responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Design, deliver and manage intuitive, seamless, customizable tools and cloud experiences and software automations to enable thousands of users across multiple roles, personas to effectively deliver onboarding assistance to Microsoft 365 and Office 365 customers
- Gather effective requirements from partners and several business leaders, program owners and create feature/product roadmap prioritizing for maximum business and customer value
- Lead virtual team and create a platform strategy that aligns with the vision of the division and balances current and future needs of the business ; Evangelize and get a broad buy-in of the strategy from all the business stakeholders and leaders
- Partner with other divisions, departments to leverage data and tooling assets to improve efficacy of Microsoft 365 cloud service onboarding and programs
- Define and Maintain Measurement & KPI consistency across all software applications and services.
- Analyze data, playbooks, business processes and identify technology improvements Office 365 and other Microsoft cloud services ;
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer and partner relationships maintaining PSAT/CSAT/NSAT
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services/Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Manage customer and partner onboarding programs within expected timeframes, costs while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs
- Execute, manage and lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners thru onboarding / adoption processes
- Collaborate with data scientists, reporting partner teams and deliver tooling features that help collect customer intent of Microsoft 365 cloud services ; Deliver data/insights on customer intent, feature usage data of Microsoft 365 services.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
- Self-driven and self-aware Senior Program Manager with proven history of demonstrated and measurable business impacts thru influence and direct team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer and partner business results thru an engineering or professional services team
- Experience with machine learning, PowerBI, and regression analysis highly desired
- Passion to improve our customer’s onboarding experience with Office 365 and ability to partner effectively with product teams to create new user experiences and enable automation
- Cloud competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 in particular is a transformational industry change
- Strong leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners
- Ability to identify and scope programs and guide supporting business case development and management approach
- Data Driven: strong data analysis skills taking pride in making data-driven decisions while defining and building the necessary tools to gather, track and measure key business data points.
- Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
Microsoft Office 365 technical competency:
- Possess a broad knowledgebase of Office 365 technical architecture
- Experience deploying Office 365 preferred
- Influencing others: the ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue.
- Story Telling: demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to partners and customers on an emotional level, delivering clear outcomes and a call to action.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities and ambiguous requirements
- Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
- 5+ years of program management experience with technical aptitude & hands-on experience
- 5+ years experience enabling customers with Microsoft cloud services (Office 365 plus other cloud services highly desired)
- Proven experience developing and managing productivity tools or tooling systems to support execution workflows for a large number of users
- A track record of building, executing platform strategy and delivering cloud services on the platform to enable user experiences for a large number of users across multiple time-zones
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Dynamics 365, SalesForce CRM etc.), Azure Machine Learning, SQL server, SQL tabular, Power BI is highly desirable
- Dynamics CRM certification is a plus
- Advanced degree (MBA, Masters, PhD) in engineering, business, marketing, economics or related field is a plus
This role will require regional travel and occasional travel to Redmond WA, Los Colinas TX and Charlotte NC.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.