|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Modern Work Customer Co-Innovation team in E+D needs a customer obsessed, collaborative and innovative team of software engineers. We are a startup team with the mission to enable top customers transform their business processes, their employee and customer experiences on our Modern Work cloud through a co-innovation process. Our work has a huge impact in growth of Microsoft cloud assets. We take pride in jointly painting a vision of their digital transformation with customers and hold ourselves accountable to deliver solutions and explore scale paths through existing product incubations or partners. This role will be part of a diverse, technical engineering team to define the solution architecture, technical design, and delivery of proof of concept projects, pilots, and other IP to customers. The technology focus areas range from M365 assets such as Teams to AI powered experiences, building on Cortex, power automation, web and mobile experiences and others. We will be collaborating with product teams, MSR and other technical teams around the company to deliver POCs and pilots to key customers.
- Lead the technical architecture, design, development and delivery of key components needed to deliver what we need in the co-innovation cycle with customers while working closely with leaders on the customer side, program management, creative teams, marketing and the field.
- Establish or participate in engineering tools and processes to enable the team executing well in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Partner with team members and leadership to define and scope projects and incubations, exploring the cutting edge of technology in support or our joint vision with customer.
- Develop software that incorporates a wide range of technology in M365, Teams, Graph, Cloud, Web, Mobile, and AI as needed to enable a forward-looking solution.
- Collaborate with product teams and research on latest platforms and algorithms leading to innovating solutions for customer needs.
- Build agility and predictability in the team’s ability to respond to customer needs and POCs as they are developed.
- Collaborate with and influence product engineering team to support and adapt to customer needs and build a community of partners around the company to support customer co-innovation.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent (such as Software Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Information Technology, etc.).
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing complex world class products with recent and active experience coding in C#, .NET, C++ and web stack.
- Experience building web and mobile applications from idea to finish.
- Experience developing, deploying, and managing distributed applications.
- Architecting and deployment of new back end services, public APIs, or websites
- Experience with A/B testing, monitoring user behavior and performance
- Knowledge and experiences with Teams app development, O365 API surface, Microsoft Graph, Fluid, Power Apps, Power Automate and Windows.
- Great communication skills, ability to connect and collaborate with peers in partner teams, executive presence, and agility to learn new technologies deeply and respond and adapt to business needs as they emerge while coordinating with others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.