|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xbox’s Project xCloud is a transformative product at the intersection of gaming, the cloud, and smart devices. Set to ship this year, xCloud’s vision will allow gamers to play the games they want, with the people they want, anywhere they want. Come join a team that allows you to develop and improve technology at the core of delivering cloud gaming everywhere.
Two years ago, we created a Quality team in Project xCloud, we knew that to build a platform this vast we needed to do things differently. We created a team focused on deep partnerships with feature teams, not to test the product each day, but to build tools and invest in technologies which would allow us to build features faster, better and a higher quality. If you have a passion for building tools help us build the experiences our customers deserve, please come talk to us. We are building the future of gaming here, what to help?
Collaboration, diversity & self-direction are valued here. Expect to be given room and support to grow personally and professionally. We are changing the face of gaming, come join us!
- Feature level development working directly with internal teams to build tooling and tech.
- Investigate, diagnose, and fix product issues in development & production
- Contribute to an inclusive, creative, high-performance problem-solving team culture
- Reliably deliver high quality, testable & reliable code in a production setting
- 3+ years professional coding experience in relevant languages (e.g. C/C++/C#)
- Strong skills in design, debugging, and problem solving
- Motivated to learn and push the boundaries in challenging technical domains
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.