|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Azure’s portfolio of customer’s hosting mission critical services continues to rapidly expand, fulfilling our Enterprise Promises in Security, Privacy, Compliance and Reliability becomes our most important asset. The Azure Global team is looking for a strong, motivated, independent, and energetic program manager to drive complex project requirements, cross-team communication, and execution accountability across both technology and business projects within the Azure Global business portfolio to bring our Enterprise Promises vision to fruition.
- Manage the end to end engineering relationship to establish a shared strategic framework, technical vision, plans, roadmap and feedback efforts to drive service fundamentals to meet contractual commitments of our Whale customers like JEDI and BlackRock
- Develop and manage the technical engagement, orchestration model and overall success indicators in partnership with C+AI Engineering teams
- Listen and understand customer requirements, and translate them into viable technical roadmaps, programs, plans as well as cloud architectures with the ability to communicate up through executive level.
- Engage with CVPs and EVP to ensure executive sponsorship and manage escalations – High Impact and Company Wide visibility
- Share strategy, customer insights, technical collateral, and presentations with the ability to adapt for various levels of stakeholders. Internal stakeholders include executive leadership from C+AI and O365.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong, demonstrated technical problem solving and communication skills; an ability to define common requirements across a wide range of diverse customers; and a passion for simplicity in design that drives scalability.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with system architecture and optimization with a track record of successful solution delivery (e.g. implementing a solution that drives results). Strong x-cross team skills are required.
- Demonstrated customer focus and end-to-end thinking across teams and experiences.
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to break down ambiguous problems.
- 10+ years of experience years in professional software development or Program Management is required.
- 10+ years in program management experience spanning network, server, infrastructure tooling, and compliance preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Advanced Sciences is necessary.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience as a key contributor to designing, shipping, and operating large-scale, public cloud services.
- Experience in technical concepts in cloud computing environments such as logical access control, agile development process, secure coding principles, security architecture, information security, network security, and privacy
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.