|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our vision for Project xCloud is to empower gamers to play the games they want, with the people they want, anywhere. We are looking for a Principal Program Manager who is passionate about gamers and has experience bringing a product to market.
The xCloud Client team is delivering game streaming in a growing Xbox division. We build and ship Xbox Game Streaming applications across various platforms and ecosystems.
We focus on delivering cross-platform experiences for all types of gamers.
We need passionate, independently driven program managers to build world-class end user experiences for every device with a screen and an internet connection.
We are looking for an exceptional Principal Program Manager to help us deliver the on this vision.
The role includes:
- Building and distributing cross-platform consumer applications
- Managing complex engineering initiatives
- Defining a clear product vision, roadmap and requirements to launch a consumer facing product
- Contributing to product strategy and defining go to market engineering requirements
- Driving product experimentation and release criteria
- Leadership and cross-team collaboration skills
- Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
To succeed in this role, you should have strong technical and product/release management skills, excellent cross-group collaboration and driving skills, a passion for partners and customers, and constantly striving to make data-driven decisions.
You should also have a strong track record of delivering customer experiences. Finally, you should be able to demonstrate both creativity and the ability to deliver on new ideas.
- 10+ years of technical program management experience shipping products/services
- External partner relationship management experience
- Strong technical background and solid foundation in software or platform engineering principles
- Experience in defining an experimentation to release strategy
- Strong product planning skills and experience using product management tools (Azure DevOps)
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- BA/BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.