|Location:||San Jose, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
As the Director of Inventory Analytics in the Sales Inventory & Operations Planning Team at Poly, you will assemble, track and analyze inventory turns for Business Units and the company as a whole. You will identify opportunities for turns improvement and drive the improvements through cross functional teams. You will also ensure that inventory turn improvement initiatives attain department targets such as, on time to request date, promise dates and other metrics. This position has the ability to be fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- Set and establish target inventory levels by distribution center and for key components.
- Manage a team of high performing individuals
- Analyze product velocity and initiate discussions and drive consensus to adjust build strategy, FGI stocking levels, stocking locations, SS levels for unique components including CVMI (Consignment Vendor Management Inventory)
- Identify postponement opportunities
- Create A,B,C classifications of SKU’s to modulate investment by category and develop different lead-time expectations by category
- Participate in EOL/OBS activities with the business unit and supply chain owners
- Drive quarterly review with of ASCP parameters. Ensure parameters are updated promptly for all NPI and products entering sunset/pre-NPI and OBS, including key long lead-time components
- Monitor and track supplier owned inventory/future liabilities
- Manage quarterly E&O process, identify root cause of high dollar reserves and institute process enhancements as required
- Determine course of action for disposition or consumption of excess components
- Inform engineering of available/excess components
We’d like to hear from you if you have this qualification:
- A minimum of 12 years of related experience in managing inventory and providing detailed quality analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related discipline
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.