|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Posting Title: PLATING OPERATOR II - E SHIFT- 1ST/2ND SWING Job Code: 30004157 Segment: COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS (10020199) Business Unit: APPLIANCES (10020198) Building: TYCO ELECTRONICS LICKDALE (277) Band/Level: 6 Hiring Manager: SHAWN P HARRIS Recruiter: Jessica Czoper Relocation: No Travel: Less than 10% Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00 Education Experience: Other Employment Experience: Less than 1 year At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world
TE Lickdale is a manufacturing plant located in Jonestown, PA where we produce terminals and connectors primarily utilized in appliances. We employ over 500 full-time workers and 50 agency workers in various machine operator, material handling, maintenance, machining, engineering, quality, logistics, and other support positions.
We hire entry-level and experienced workers while providing excellent opportunities for growth through on-the-job training, TE sponsored on-site and at-home technical training, as well as tuition reimbursement for college courses.
This is an entry level position requiring basic mechanical/technical skills. We will provide on-the-job training to candidates who have a desire to learn and grow within the organization.
- Operate and adjust plating lines
- Perform quality checks of products and assure good product
- Load and change reels
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and move product from one department to another
- Operate pallet jacks and other material handling devices to move product and materials
Education / Experience:
- High energy, self-motivated, attention to detail and willingness to learn and advance in a fast paced environment
- Introductory experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Knowledge of plating processes and production lines is preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 44 lbs safely & dependably
- Must be able to carry a minimum weight of 44 lbs safely & dependably
- Must be able to push a peak force of 80 lbs safely & dependably
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 80 lbs safely & dependably
- Frequent standing, walking, and balancing throughout the day is required in this job.
Starting pay $14.00/hour; experience is taken into consideration; in addition to the shift differential for swing shift of 5%
Generous Paid Time Off: 10 Vacation days/6 Personal Days/10 Paid Holidays
Competitive Benefits/Employee Stock Plan/Flexible Pre-Scheduled Overtime