|Job Type:||Full Time|
The M365 FastTrack team is lookng for a Sr. Program Manager to join the FastTrack Build Program Management Team. This year, FastTrack will focus on driving E3 and E5 Health and supporting field renewal and upsell motions. As a Sr. Program Manager, you will enable FastTrack to help enterprise customers transform their business and IT environments through adoptions and usage of Microsoft 365 and drive the customer experiences through FastTrack motions. We lead the charge to ensure that we are deeply engaged with product group component teams developing the newest features, and we build a path to ensure that customers are deploying and using those features following Microsoft's best practices. We are always learning from these engagements, and we take that learning back to product groups to ensure that our products and features are continually improving.
- Work with key stakeholders insides and outside of FastTrack. Some of the key stakeholders include: Operations, Automation, Partner, Migration, and Program Management to build out the strategy and plans to drive towards business objectives. Stakeholders outside of FastTrack include Customer Experience Engineering, Product Engineering, Marketing and Field Teams.
- Plan and lead programs for FastTrack focusing on the following products and services: Microsoft Threat Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security, and Azure Advanced Threat Protection.
- Partner with Azure FastTrack to design programs to seamlessly stragtegize and deploy products with customers across teams.
- Manage strategic decisions on the FastTrack processes for relevant workloads. Represent these decisions and plans in executive leadership reviews.
- Represent the efforts of teams across the organization on a regular basis at executive reviews, providing insight into what is and what is not going well with our efforts to ensure the customer base is satisfied and growing.
- Enable FastTrack and field readiness in the Security space. This will include working with various internal partners. You will help to build technical content for FastTrack consumption, and you'll also be involved in delivering that content at internal and external events.
- Document requirements and plans in high-quality specification documents to drive clarity across the business, including development teams.
- Handle crticial and highly visible customer escalations, as needed.
- Closely collaborate with all teams involved in FastTrack to ensure Build PM team serves stakeholders to achieve FastTrack metrics, which will require rationalization of input from the diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver impact in a matrixed organization required
- Strong written and verbal skills required to manage a large stakeholder group
- Comfortable with ambiguity with abiliity to drive towards clarity for positive impact required
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively negotiate trade-offs or make decisions required
- Experience of effective communication of complex topics to senior leaders required
- Requirements gathering and specification documenation experience preferred
- Customer success or onbaording service expertise preferred
- Microsoft 365 usage (specifically security services) experience preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.