|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of a high visibility, growth-oriented team with ambitious goals and potential to improve the quality of life for a billion users?
We are the Weather and Finance Services team under SAN organization (Search, Ads, Map and MSN). Our goal is to make consuming weather and financial information a daily habit for 1 billion users. As they begin their day, users will be delighted by the personalized, actionable weather and finance insights that are presented to them natively within their Windows, Office, and Browser experiences. We will make viewing these insights as second nature to our users as it is today to look at the clock for time or review upcoming events on the calendar. Users desiring more information will be seamlessly transitioned into immersive, engaging experiences with rich, topical information, enabling us to grow both DAU and revenue. We will differentiate these experiences by placing bold bets on state of art AI and Big Data technologies.
We are looking for experienced, exceptional Program Managers who are Product focused. Depending on where you’ve worked, you might be called “Product Manager” or “Product Manager, Technical.” We welcome intensely customer-focused, technical leaders that love building product vision, developing new concepts, and driving execution of exquisitely crafted solutions to customers’ most challenge problems. As a part of this role you will lead a global team of data scientists, software engineers and marketing, operations to build a best in class weather and finance services that wins the hearts and mind of end users.
- Set the vision and drive execution for the weather forecasting and related services.
- Work closely with engineers, architects, and business leaders and drive the product offerings forward.
- Leverage market and business insights to direct investments to the products.
- 8+ years of Technical Product or Program Management of large scale Consumer applications and services
- 2+ years of hands on experience with applied Data Science, Machine Learning, and/or Artificial Intelligence.
- Familiar with the lifecycle of DS/AI/ML (training, experimentation, deployment, inference) using a range of frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communications.
- Advanced technical degree or MBA is a plus
- Domain knowledge in Weather Experiences, Forecasting or Fintech products
- Both technically adept and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization, from data scientist, engineers to executives.
- Ability to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution as needed.
- Exceptional collaboration and written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience driving product at a high scale consumer product or application?
- Have experience working with teams across engineering, data science, design to deliver e2e experiences?
- Have experience defining and presenting product roadmaps to an executive audience ?
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.